This schedule applies to See Tickets Settlements for sales collected through SeeTickets Merchant Account.
- Settlement payments are made by ACH on the third business day of each week, typically Wednesdays, for events that occur between Monday and Sunday.
- Please Note: Weeks with Bank Holidays on Monday will delay payments until Thursday of that week.
- 2023 Bank Holidays
- New Year's Day - Sunday, January 1(observed on Monday January 2)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day - Monday, January 16
- Washington's Birthday (Presidents Day) - Monday, February 20
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 29
- Juneteenth National Independence Day - Monday, June 19
- Independence Day - Tuesday, July 4
- Labor Day - Monday, September 4
- Columbus Day - Monday, October 9
- Veterans Day - Saturday November 11(Observed on Monday November 13)
- Christmas Day - Monday, December 25
- 2024 Bank Holidays
- New Year's Day - Monday,, January 1
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day - Monday, January 15
- Washington's Birthday (Presidents Day) - Monday, February 19
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 27
- Labor Day - Monday, September 2
- Columbus Day - Monday, October 14
- Veterans Day - Monday, November 11
- Receiving Funds: Depending on the receiving bank, funds may take one business day to arrive in client accounts.
- Pre-Event Settlement: The pre-settlement run captures ticket sales from the first date when tickets were placed on sale thru Sunday of each week.
- Post Event Settlement: The post settlement run captures ticket sales from Monday through Sunday.
- Large Event Settlement (Festivals): Larger festival events may have longer final settlement terms up to 14 business days, to allow for calculation of event expenses, and may include a reserve being held to manage post event chargebacks. Final settlement amount will include reconciliation of any pre-settlement, chargebacks, refunds, labor, equipment, ticket stock, design, advance recoupment or other costs associated with the Event.
Please sign in to leave a comment.