What do Client Service Managers and Account Managers do?
When can I reach my Client Service Manager?
What are the Customer Support Center Hours?
How can I get a branded ticket page?
What is the Settlement Process?
What Settlement Reporting is available?
What Reporting is available?
How do I navigate cancelled/postponed events and refunds?
What is in place for Fraud Management?
Do I need an internet connection to use the See Tickets platform? ?
What kind of self-service capabilities does See Tickets offer?
How can I build Seating Charts?
How can I review traffic during an on sale?
How can I place my pixels for marketing and tracking?
How can I set up hidden ticket types that only appear when a promo code is entered?
How can I use mobile devices to sell tickets?
- What do Client Service Managers and Account Managers do?
- Your Client Service Manager is a member of the operations team and is your direct See Tickets Support for using the See Tickets platform including:
- Setting up first events and templates to ensure you can easily build events
- Design of Website or White Label
- Platform training
- Planning equipment deployment, training and shipping
- Navigation of complex questions.
- Your Account Manager who is a member of the Business Development team and is a resource for onboarding and proactive support throughout your experience at See Tickets.
- When can I reach my Client Service Manager?
- Client Service Manager is typically assigned within 48 hours of signing a deal with See Tickets.
- Normal Hours for our Client Service Manager are Monday Through Friday - generally 8a-6p PT (but actual working hours may vary by region and by Manager as they manage their own schedules).
- Once introduced to your Client Service Manager they will work with you on establishing support hours.
- Client Service Managers are available 24/7 for genuine emergencies (i.e. tickets being unavailable for sale; event scanning failures; site being down, etc.).
- What are the Customer Support Center (Call Center) Hours?
- Your ticketing buyers can reach our center for email and phone support from 8 AM - 5 PM PT; Monday - Friday. The call center is not staffed on weekends unless a major event experiences a weather or other emergency that causes a potential cancellation.
- How can I get a branded white label ticket page?
- All requests go through your Client Service Manager.
- What is the Settlement Process?
- Settlements are paid by ACH on the third business day of the week, typically Wednesdays, for events that occur between Monday and Sunday.
- Weeks with Bank Holidays on Monday will delay payments until Thursday of that week.
- Depending on the receiving bank, funds may take one business day to arrive in your account. Only offered when sales revenue is collected by SeeTickets Merchant Account.
- Larger festival events may have longer final settlement terms up to 14 business days, to allow for calculation of event expenses, and may include a reserve being held to manage post event chargebacks.
- Final settlement amount is less any pre-settlement, chargebacks, refunds, labor, equipment, ticket stock, design, advance recoupment or other costs associated with the Event.
- What Settlement Reporting is available?
- The Finance section on the Client dashboard contains:
- Open Invoices - Details of outstanding amounts owed/owing in respect of prior events.
- Closed Invoices - Details of settled amounts owed/owing in respect of prior events.
- Payments - Details of prior payments made to/from client including link to closed invoices.
- What Reporting is available?
- Currently, See Tickets reporting is in desktop and mobile browser.
- A standard suite of reports is available to download for each event, including details on:
- sales source,
- ticket types,
- ticket allotments,
- admissions, comps,
- payment plans &
- will call.
- Details relating to an event’s sales are available on the event “Live Stats” page, and can be viewed during and after an event has taken place.
- How do I navigate cancelled/postponed events and refunds?
- If you cancel or postpone an event, or plan on doing so, please inform your See Tickets Client Service Manager first before sending out notice to customers. This allows us to prepare our Customer Support team in time for the announcement. If a major event needs to be cancelled or postponed, we have planning and communications expertise which should prove valuable to you and your customers. All customers should be directed to support.seetickets.us in any communication.
- See Tickets follows a standard refund policy which is included within the Terms & Conditions of purchase.
- See Tickets customer fees are non-refundable.
- In the case of exchanges or upgrades, See Tickets refunds and recharges customers for ticket transactions.
- Refunds will be processed using funds held by See Tickets.
- In the event of pre-settlement, customer refunds will only be processed upon receipt of pre-settled funds.
- What is in place for Fraud Management?
- Clients using SeeTickets merchant account will have transactions subject to SeeTickets active fraud management policies. This may result in a customer’s purchase being reversed if deemed to be “high risk of fraud”.
- In the event of a customer chargeback a client is responsible for the entire value of the transaction plus a fee of $25.
- See Tickets will contest every chargeback but has no control over the final decision. If a chargeback is successfully defended the funds returned will be passed back to the client.
- High value tickets may need to be managed differently, so please consult with your Client Service Manager if you deploy tickets or packages with a value in excess of $1,000.
- Do I need an internet connection to use the See Tickets platform?
- Yes, See Tickets system is dependent on a reliable internet connection. Our standard wireless scanners require WIFI and don’t have an offline mode.
- What kind of self-service capabilities does See Tickets offer?
- We have a number of great self-service features. Once trained by our team you’ll be able to set up all of your own shows, create templates, change details on shows, check out performance using live stats and reports and much more.
- How can I build Seating Charts?
- Seating charts are only built by the See Tickets web design team. Contact your Client Service Manager to get started.
- How can I review traffic during an on sale?
- For high volume or high traffic on sales, our team deploys queuing software. We are able to ensure the customers have a transparent experience and we sell as many tickets as possible.
- We communicate progress with clients who have events protected by the queue during these peak times, however there is no dashboard available for direct client access.
- How can I place my pixels for marketing and tracking?
- All pixel placement is done by the See Tickets web design team. Contact your Client Service Manager to get started.
- How can I set up hidden ticket types that only appear when a promo code is entered?
- While that specific functionality is not available, we have many great promo code capabilities. See your Client Service Manager for options.
- How can I use mobile devices to sell tickets?
- For faster onsite contactless sales, we find QR codes are a great way to get customers to the right ticketing page for fast mobile purchase.
- Any iPad sales currently would need to involve typing in credit card information for or by the customer.