There are multiple ways to add new users to the system; the first one described in this article is the most concise & accurate way to ensure a user gets added quickly and correctly, the second one is the most straightforward but can ultimately be a little bit buggy and unreliable.
Option 1: RECOMMENDED
- In a private browser/Incognito window, go to https://www.seetickets.us/
- Click on 'SIGN IN/UP' at top of page
- Click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT'
- Add email address for user
- Create generic password that will be reset by the user
- Once logged into the new account it is essential to reporting to add a first and last name to the account.
- Click on the ‘MY ACCOUNT’ drop down at the top right
- Click on the email address of the account in gray
- Click on ‘Account’ on the right hand side
- Add a first and last name and save, then log out
These are the steps the user will take to customize their password as well.
Option 2: Auto-Invite
- Navigation: Client or Event Dashboard > Manage > Users
- Add a user by entering their email address
- If the email address is not already in the system it will automatically send an email invite to set up an account. The edit settings tool will be grayed out and unusable until the account is created.
You can also resend the email by clicking the mail icon. If they do not receive the email, have them check their spam. If the email still does not come through follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Brand Search Tool at the top right of any dashboard.
- Type the email address in the Email field, select ‘Show customers with no orders’, and Search.
- If no orders populate, deselect ‘Show customers with no orders’, and Search.
- If still no orders populate, go to a test event, comp an order with this email address and be 100% sure to add a name at checkout.
- Once the user populates, click on the email address to open up the Customer Dashboard > Account > First & Last Name > Save.
Managing User Account Details
Navigation: Client or Event Dashboard > Manage > Users
Users can be added and managed at the Client or the Event level.
- Client level Users should be added for anyone that needs access to all events under that client’s umbrella and/or more permissions than Event level settings include.
- Event level Users are restricted to access that event only, and their permissions are much more limited.
Once a User has been added to the account, you can click the 'Edit Policy' pencil icon next to their email address to set their permissions. There is a drop down on the top right that has some common pre-set options, you can use this and/or select/deselect each individual item.
Each checkbox to the right is a level above the next, so if you click Edit for example, you will have the View permissions as well.