Get to Know our Client Support Center
Of course we love all of our helpful articles and encourage you to get familiar with this library of knowledge, however here are some of our favorites!
- Check out our glossary of terms and descriptions to get familiar with our See Tickets nomenclature.
- If you have any special policies that are outside of ours, please let us know.
- Setting up an event on See Tickets is quick and simple. The process is broken up into four stages allowing you to save and come back later if you need to.
- Here you can find everything you need to promote your events.
- Take a tour of our web-based box office where you can scan, sell, and provide customer service to your guests.
- A complete breakdown of See Tickets equipment and how it runs.
- Frequently asked questions that have come from clients/peers before you.
- Our Live Stats pages make it easy to see your data organized at a glance as well as downloadable spreadsheets.
- Here you will find a full breakdown of report options that you can pull per event or for all events at the client level. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Ask your Account Manager to check our archives for a report that will fit your needs.
- Presales, discounts, hidden tickets, you name it! Here is a guide to help with all your promo code needs.
- Promoters need automated stats reports? We’ve got you covered.
- Here you can find Product Updates organized both chronologically as well as by category.
- We’ve got a lot going on and we want fans to know about it! Read this article to see how to request placement on our Monthly Fan Newsletters (based on region).
- Venues asked for it, we built it! Our new “ECV” layer on the event building process allows for templating down to the ticket type, new detailed features that allow for more event customization, and more!