Thanks for your interest in selling tickets with See Tickets! Read below to learn more.
What is See Tickets' Self Service for Promoters?
See Tickets' Self Service is a no contract ticket sales offering from See Tickets suited to smaller, simpler events.
See Tickets allows you to ticket your own events, and get paid directly through Stripe.
*See Tickets Self-Service is not for every event or client. If you expect to sell more than 6,000 paid tickets for a single event, or to do multiple events totaling more than 12,000 tickets per year you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What features are included in the See Tickets' Self Service?
See Tickets Self Service is perfect for GA shows.
- Set up shows on your own and go live.
- Offer multiple ticket types
- Add additional Facility Fees that go directly to you
- Download the See Tickets box office app to manage your access control
- Use the See Tickets box office software to sell tickets at the show
- Link Tracking
- Custom URL
- Facebook Event Publish integration
- Daily Stats Email
- Discount codes
What features are not included in the See Tickets' Self Service?
Some service and features are not available with See Tickets Self-Service:
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Reserved seating
- Customer Payment Plans
- Branded ticketing pages
If you are interested in an account with higher level capability please contact: email@example.com and reference this article.
What are See Tickets Customer Fees?
See Tickets Customer Fee per ticket is $1.99 + 2.5% of Ticket Price.
Credit Card Processing pricing is up to Stripe (typically $0.30 + 2.9%).
*Pro Tip: Add the pricing for Stripe (typically $0.30 + 2.9%) to the Processing Fee in the See Tickets platform to ensure you cover the costs of your processing.
What is Stripe?
Stripe is a payment processor that allows you to use your own independent merchant account. Fees from every transaction are distributed to See Tickets, while Face Value and Facility Fees are sent directly to your Stripe account.
How do I get paid for the tickets I sell?
We use Stripe.com.
Face Value and Facility Fees are sent directly to your Stripe account while See Tickets Customer Fees are automatically distributed to See Tickets.
Timing depends on your relationship and set up status with Stripe. Once you have started and settlements begin, they happen daily as ticket sales flow through your account. Typically, funds hit your account within 1-2 business days of a purchase.
How do I get started?
Three easy steps!
1. Set up your Stripe account
- Navigate to Stripe.com and
- Follow instructions to set up an account. (Start Now)
- Email your Stripe credentials along with your First name, Last Name and Email Address to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Create a See Tickets account.
- Navigate to Seetickets.us
- Click Sign In/Up
- Click Create Account and follow the prompts
Please sign in to leave a comment.